I've had a bit of writer's block lately. In trying to avoid whining about Seal of the Martyr recoil killing us all and Spiritual Attunement being yanked from baseline abilities (and the subsequent death of off-spec tanking), I'm at a loss as to what to write about. Other than ascending to the status of uber-paladin, acquiring all my best in slot armor, and achieving 5k damage on Patchwerk, I've achieved most of what I set out to do, both blog-wise and game-wise.
- I finished the Glory of the Raider achievement through a combo of pick-ups and off-hours guild runs.
- I've maintained my ret FAQ to the best of my ability.
- I created some semi-useful gear lists for aspiring ret paladins.
- I lead a PUG raid through Naxx-25 and cleared it out.
- I've tanked or DPS'ed just about every encounter in this expansion.
So, now I turn to you, the reader. What do you want to hear about? What would you love to see me write about? I need some direction, because the only thing on my mind right now is a lovely image of a cooked crab in response to Ghostcrawler's recent tidings of retribution changes.
So, talk to me, people. I don't want this to turn into me whining about changes the developers put on the PTR. What do you want to read about? Leave your requests in comments or send them via e-mail.