So Siha has awarded me the Honest Scrap award. I always knew that my blog was scraptacular. However, I can only assume that this award is a cancer upon my house, since it's being passed around like a rampant STD. I'm not keeping it. You hear me, internet? I'm not going to contract this MTD (meme-transmitted disease). I'm passing it off before I get some on me.
Nope, not gonna participate. No means no.
Just say no to memes.
What's that you say? By acknowledging the award, I'm now participating? Sonofab*tch.
Fine. Here's what I've gotta do:
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
- Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
- That insane equine
- Klep, the sound that a one-legged horse makes
- and Hofflerand
Now, onward to the real reason you're here - to know things about me. No, wait, the reason you're here is to read about retribution paladins... well, I'm a retribution paladin. So you're learning about a ret paladin. It's just necessarily what you thought you'd be reading. I'm going to get to the meme now, I promise.
- I have a BA in Sociology that I don't use. I miss Goffman and Simmel being a part of my everyday life.
- I have an affinity for pasta. I can eat it twice a day for a week and not get sick of it.
- I don't drink carbonated beverages. Soda, beer, seltzer, champagne... keep 'em away, I won't imbibe.
- On the other hand, wine is splendiforous. Mmmmm, crushed grape goodness...
- When no one is watching and I have something sword-like in arm's reach, I might start hacking and slashing at nothingness. I'm weird.
- I've never been west of Ohio. I have been to 4 or 5 foreign countries and traversed the Atlantic, but I've never been to California.
- I love roller coasters. The reason I went as far west as Ohio at all is because of Cedar Point, the roller coaster mecca of the northern United States.
- I have not played any other character in Warcraft higher than level 27 (EDIT: besides my paladin, of course). Unless you count my death knight, which got as high as 58, but that isn't the same, since he started at 55. My paladin is truly my only character.
- I drink skim milk with my breakfast every morning. Others have expressed disgust at this, and I don't understand why.
- Karaoke makes my skin crawl. When I find myself in a karaoke situation, I start scanning for exits and escape routes.