Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What's This Doing Here?

If you check my blog feeds at right, you'll notice a new addition. I was recently made aware of a fine enhancement shaman resource, Windfury Crits, written by Rich. Rich plays Stoneybaby, a Draenei enhancement shaman, and has been blogging about his shaman since before I established E4AE.

Windfury Crits has the same modus operandi as E4AE - provide answers, tips, and good ol' fashioned advice to enhancement shamans of all skill levels. I figured I'd give some link-love to our hybrid melee brothas from anotha motha. Plus, he's a New Yorker, and what's not to love about that? (For the uninformed, I live in New York too. Jeez, do I have to spell everything out for you guys?)

Anyway, if you have an interest in how enhancement shamans operate, give Rich's blog a read.

On a related note, Stop the Warrior not only stopped blogging 4 months ago, but he apparently deleted his blog too. Guess I'll need to find a new blog to keep up on the latest DPS warrior whisperings.

1 comment:

Rich said...

Josh, thanks for the luv! Looking forward to collaborating with you as a fellow formerly-underpowered-and-now-OP melee class. We can commiserate together about whirlwinds, small hitboxes, and other hate-on-melee boss abilities.

Keep fighting the good fight.