Friday, February 20, 2009

Inching Closer

Naxx-10 raid achievements complete - snagged Spore Loser and Just Can't Get Enough tonight. Incidentally, Spore Loser is not a requirement for Glory of the Raider, so I didn't actually need to do it. All that's left for Glory of the Raider is now...
You Don't Have an Eternity - need a high-DPS group and a decent DPS DK to position the sparks for me.
A Poke in the Eye - shouldn't be too hard.
The Twilight Zone - I'll get it when I get this done.

I upgraded my tank gear tonight with a t7 helm and some Tempered Titansteel Treads, so the next time I go into the OS-10 3D encounter, I'll be even easier to heal.

So, I'm looking at a 6 min Malygos kill, an 8-man Malygos kill, and OS-10 3D. 2 of those 3 are considered some of the hardest content in this level of raiding, aside from Undying (which I all ready have!), which is all in the hands of careful tanks and attentive healers. With what I have left, I need to kill Malygos twice, which means even if I get OS-10 3D and 6 min Maly this reset, I'll need to do undermanned Maly next reset to finish it off.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go pass out and not think about these achievements until the weekend at the earliest.

Siha, I saw you tag me for the screenshot meme - I'll do it over the weekend.

No comments: