Thursday, January 22, 2009

Google Verb!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I subscribe to the Vlogbrothers YouTube channel. Hank and John Green are silly people. They sure make fun videos, though! Hank recently posted one about a meme/game involving Google and your name - take your name, pick a verb, Google them both together, and record the results! Well, here are my results. Enjoy:

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
A: Josh needs a holiday or just a cuddle.
You know, I could use a hug...

Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
A: Does anyone know what Josh looks like?
I am pretty mysterious.

Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
A: It's clear that when Josh says "f*ck" he's totally biased against Obama!
... what?

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
A: ... Josh wants sex to be kinky...
Whoa, hey now...

Q:Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
A: Josh does brain surgery
Now we're just getting ree-god-damn-diculous

Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
A: Josh hates life
You don't know me, Google! You don't know me at all!

Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
A: Josh asks the CSS Guy about row locking with jQuery.
Row locking? jQuery? Now I speak a foreign language?

Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
A: Josh likes Men.
In a totally neutral, platonic way. It's guy love, between two guys.

Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
A: Josh Eats Drake.
I hope that's referring to Drake's coffee cakes. Those are delicious.

Q: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
A: Josh Wears a Red Cape.
I'm a superhero.

Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
A: Josh was arrested for Distribution of Marijuana with intent in Spring 2005.
... I'm a superhero drug dealer?

Q: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.
A: Josh loves hayley?!?
... I'm a superhero drug dealer that may or may not love someone named Hayley?

Well, there you have it folks. Apparently, I'm a lot more interesting than I thought, with the cape-wearing, kinky sex-wanting, and prior for weed trafficking. Now you know, and knowledge is power!


No comments: