Monday, January 12, 2009

3.0 FAQ Updated

I made some changes and touch-ups to my 3.0 FAQ today. Nothing fancy, no major switcheroo's. The main thing to note is that I edited the section on hit/expertise ratings.

The PvE raid hit cap is 8% - you need 262 hit rating before racial bonuses and raid buffs are taken into account to reach this mark.

The PvE raid expertise cap is 6.5% - you need 214 rating, or 26 skill, before racial bonuses and raid buffs are taken into account to reach this mark.

On a personal note, tanking is a lot tougher than it was in The Burning Crusade. The rotation is much tighter, and whenever I have to re-position myself I end up mucking it up and sometimes letting Holy Shield drop, which leads to bad things if something is beating me over the head while I'm moving. I tanked 10-Malygos and 10-Sartharion +1D this reset and, despite my apparent inability to keep my rotation tight while moving Malygos to avoid sparks or get control of Tenebron's hatchlings while still tanking Tenebron, I survived. Big shout-out to Something Wicked's awesome healers, thanks for covering my ass.

Hopefully I can slip in some 10-Sartharion +2D sometime this week!

No comments: