This is more for me than anyone else. I updated the 3.0 FAQ again with new glyph prioritization. I had turned a blind eye to the benefits of Glyph of Consecration, because I semi-frequently respec protection to tank and that glyph would cause havoc with my rotation. However, after running dry for mana toward the end of Patchwerk last week, and with my slow realization that Seal of Command isn't that useful even in PvP (Seal/Judgement of the Martyr hits for more on average and spikes for the same amount), it's time I listened to the power of reason. The Consecration glyph saves nearly an entire mana bar over the course of a fight and eliminates some GCD clashes.
So, my plan going forward:
- Replace my Glyph of Seal of Command with Glyph of Consecration.
- Start liquidating some of my materials to raise cash to buy a Ring of the Kirin Tor - it's better than my PvP ring and has strength, crit, and expertise. Plus I can use it as a hearth to Dalaran. These are a few of my favorite things.
- Research how much it would cost me to get a Darkmoon Card: Greatness. If I can't stomach the price, I'll resume praying to every deity I know for a Loatheb's Shadow.
- Get some Dragonfin Filet. I'm all out of leftover Clefthoof from Burning Crusade, so I find myself lacking in the food department.
- Start advertising my Engineering services in trade again to raise money for all the purchases I've detailed above.
- Use my surplus Badges of Heroism to buy rare quality gems to sell for profit. I had no idea that a vendor in Dalaran started offering 10 badge per gem exchanges!
I've got some selling to do!