Friday, April 3, 2009

My Favorite Dilbert Comic

I know it doesn't have the same effect without Scott Adams' art, but I thought of this Dilbert comic strip today and thought I'd share -

Man: (on the phone) Is this the "Help Desk"?

Dogbert: (on the phone, wearing a headset) No, that group got reengineered out of existence. I'm the new "no help whatsoever desk." My job is to make sure you never call again.

Man: Can you tell me how to make a pie chart?

Dogbert: Crush your computer into small chunks, add flour and bake one hour. While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named "Manual." Repeat the process until you get the desired result.

Man: (sitting in front of oven, manual in hand) This lost a lot in the translation...

Ahhhh, Dogbert. Cheeky puppy.

3 comments:

Klepsacovic said...

Damn you. I did not know that there are years worth of comics online. Now I have the curse of the webcomic. Yes I know it's not a webcomic, but it's still a comic, online, of which I have not read every single one.

Hofflerand said...

I just spent an hour reading these. So many years of Dilbert. ahhh!

Anonymous said...

Aaah, Dilbert... where would we be without his wisdom.

Well, really, Dogbert's wisdom.