Thursday, November 20, 2008

So Yea, About End Game...

... I'm not going to get there for a while. My leveling process is going to be gruelingly, painfully, excruciatingly slow. In fact, I haven't even looked up what hit rating/expertise goal a ret paladin should aim for in a raid setting.

What I can tell you is this: I will keep you up to date on where to look for this information (EJ is a great place to start), and I will bring my own special retributive slant to the table once I catch up.

For the time being, though, you're going to get sarcastic commentary, gushing reviews of undead slaughtering, and mindless babbling about engineering toys while my paladin does strategic questing strikes in Northrend from his new home base of Dalaran. Apologies ahead of time for not being able to be your numero uno for raiding in WotLK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least you're still in the game =/ lol. Firelight aka Alex is 80 already O.O

oh and btw, if theres something "wrong" with gushing and sarcastic comments in a blog, well then I dont wanna be right.

Captain The First said...

I thought it wasn't even allowed to make blogs without sarcasm...
And if it is... it shouldn't be