So I logged in last night to do a bit of questing in Dragonblight (ding 73!). I did all of the following...
- Killed a giant crab
- Battled to the death underwater with an enormous shark
- Went cliff-diving at the command of Lurker-type being
- Had an out-of-body experience
- Spoke to a large slab of rock
- Slaughtered hordes of Nerubians and cultists
- Thwarted the efforts of the Blue Dragonflight
- Met Alexstrasza and her "consort" (which, to me, is another word for love slave)
- Aided the Red Dragonflight in putting their dead to rest
- Reported for duty at Fordragon Hold
- Saw the Wrath Gate
- Solo'ed a level 74 elite with 3 other level 72 mobs beating on me (which I did because, well, I can.)
Through all of this, however, I actually had to drink once or twice because I was trying to do too much at once.
But wait! I forgot about one little joy of an ability... Divine Plea. Instead of stopping to drink, I should have been popping Divine Plea every minute or so to replenish my mana.